Friday, August 11, 2006


Hello everybody! I decided to post a blog because I like to keep up with all the wonderful people that I have been in contact with, both personal and in business.
I'll begin by giving a brief background on myself.....I'm married to a wonderful man who supports and loves me no matter how silly I can be, and together, we created a beautiful, smart, funny daughter! (she's the little fairy on the left)
We just celebrated her 2nd birthday, and we still can't believe that the time just passed so quickly.
I'm sure most of you with kids understand what I'm talking about!
I was a teacher (I taught middle school science,) and I have to tell you, it was incredible to be able to teach our young people on a daily basis. Especially SCIENCE! Love it, Love it! I also made great friends at the school where I taught, and without a doubt, those people are the most talented teachers on this planet!
Well, long story short, when the little princess came along, I decided to leave my middle school family to take care of my own.....
Which brings us to the creation of "The Davidson Gallery - Artistic Photography."
I love photography, and I love taking photographs of the people I love. I extend this love to my clients and their families, as everyone should have a wonderful memory of a special period of time, or a special event.
I believe that every photograph is an investment; it represents the time taken out of your busy schedule to capture a moment, the care involved to get everyone ready, and the emotions involved when you see the finished result. Photographs have the ability to freeze time and remember, and they also have to power to transcend time and enable our memories to be passed down from generation to generation.
I will photograph those special moments, and treat them as my own........because in a way, they belong to everyone once you share them with the ones you love.

Christina :o)

No comments: